Preparations for the festive season continue, and as Christmas lights are turned on around the UK, and turkeys are ordered, shoppers are planning and purchasing festive treats for the family! We know that your priority will be optimizing traffic and conversion rates in order to boost your earnings. Our third Holiday weekend special event starts on Friday 29th November, designed to help you do just that, and have a very merry, successful Christmas!
Over this four day holiday bonanza, selected brands across a wide range of categories will have discounts of up to 60% off RRP.
We’ll be promoting the following hot items on the designated Holiday Weekend hub, between Friday 29th November and Monday 2nd December:
- Electronics such as LG 47” LED Smart TVs, Philips Docks, Fujifilm cameras and Fujitsu laptops
- Gadgets and personal devices like the Google Nexus 7 Fire HD and iPad mini
- Fashion items including Christmas jumpers, men’s Caterpillar boots, unisex Converse trainers and Casio Sheen Women’s watches
- Scents like Jimmy Choo Perfume, Hugo Boss Dark Blue Eau de Toilette 75ml Spray, and Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Eau de Toilette
- Homeware including Silentnight 13.5 Tog Duvets and Memory Foam Pillows, Delonghi Crema Cordless Jug Kettles and Toasters, and a Royal Worcester Decanter with four liqueur glasses and two wine glasses
- Toys and games such as Call of Duty for the PS4, the LeapFrog LeapPad 2 Green Tablet, RC Helicopters and stunt scooters in either black or red
Banners and creative assets for these fantastic promotions are available for you to use, which have been designed to help you to drive traffic and increase the conversion rates you generate from eBay.
Questions? Feel free to comment below, and one of the team will come back to you.